80% of people entering college are unsure about whether or not they want to join Greek Life. A majority of the men of Pi Lambda Phi were part of that 80% and even a few thought that they would never join Greek Life. What helped these men join Pi Lambda Phi?
- Pi Lambda Phi was the first nonsectarian fraternity
- Each member is expected to keep their academics first and maintain a 2.75 GPA
- The brotherhood and friendships that are created will last not 4 years of college, but a lifetime
- Pi Lambda Phi is adamantly against hazing of any variety
- Pi Lambda Phi holds the belief to always be a gentleman and to mold its members to be the best leader in their own way
There are many more reasons to join Pi Lambda Phi, but you have to look into us more. We cannot make you join a fraternity based on words alone, but if you would like to talk to a member of Pi Lambda Phi, feel free to leave a comment or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk with you more.